Lyon is my hometown. It is also the second largest city in France with outstanding museums, a dynamic cultural life, busy clubbing & drinking scenes and fantastic shopping.
Known as the capital of gastronomy, the city maintains its rich culinary tradition. It is the ideal place to discover French cuisine between the gourmet charm of its famous “bouchons”, the refined ambience of its large Michelin-starred restaurants, as well as its pleasant markets.
Lyon is a vibrant city of artistic diversity, it is a constant source of inspiration for my design. I visit friends and family twice a year and for you, I picked out 10 of my favorite places from my last trip over Easter:
- Un café at Le Train Bleu. This extraordinary historical place has welcome famous french personality such as Coco Chanel, Brigitte Bardot, Jean Cocteau, Colette, Jean Gabin, Marcel Pagnol …
- Le Centre by Georges for lunch. The restaurant offers rare meats of high quality from all over the world.
- La Bijouterie for a creative dinner.
- Cocktails Bar at l’Antiquaire for evening drinks and the best Vodka Collins.
- Hotel Carlton for an overnight or a week end stay. Great location and fabulous service.
- La Cour des Loges for a unique experience. This hotel is one of the finest jewels in Lyon’s old town. Its Renaissance courtyard is home to the Loges Michelin-starred restaurant, a perfect place to enjoy an outdoor lunch.
- Shop like a chef at Les Halles de Paul Bocuse for the best food indoor market experience.
- Oh My Cream! for an impeccable selection of skin-care products.
- Le village des Créateurs for Lyon’s most talented upcoming designers. Discover lots of young labels that produce fashion, jewelry and prints.
- Annick Goutal for its exquisite fragances. Each perfume and its packaging is handmade in France from natural ingredients. My absolute favorite is Songes.
- Spa Au Bout du Monde for a relaxing moment. Combine hamman and treatment for a complete well being experience.
I am going to Singapore next week to meet with Isabel, our gemologist. She is from Switzerland but she is based there. We have been working together for 8 years, we meet 3 to 4 times a year to select the gemstones for the upcoming collections or for our customer’s requests. She is a real expert and share our value for responsible and ethically sourced gemstones.
Are you seeking a unique gem? We can help you to find that perfect stone by contacting us email@example.com